101 Ways to Decorate Your Home Using Pinterest (11-15)

Here are some fun and easy ways to jazz up your home and make better use of your space!

11.  When I saw this post on Pinterest, I knew just what to do with it.  I had a little piece that would be perfect for this project.  I think it turned out great and it only cost me a couple of dollars worth of dollar store shadow boxes.

12. I think this picture really was showcasing the old window, but what I loved the most about it was the fabric banner as a border.  So, I grabbed some fat quarters from my stash, printed a template, used a rotary cutter to make them all uniform, and just used liquid stitch and some quilt binding to put it all together!

13.  Yet another fabulous way to use dead space on your walls.  I have a sliver of space in my kitchen and a lack of kitchen towel holders.  The perfect (and inexpensive!) solution?  $1.19 drawer pulls from Lowe's!  I even got to use a power tool for this one.  :)
14.  I'll be honest, I saw this display in IKEA before I saw the post on Pinterest, but this idea is just too good not to pass on.  For about $20, I finally have a way to showcase all of Jake's cool little projects that he makes at school.  And I also have a place to put those loose pics that I just don't know what to do with.

15.  I was DYING to make this little gem and it was DEFINITELY worth the few dollars and few minutes of effort.  For about $15 and about 15 minutes, I made a beautiful and functional way to display my earrings.  (I think I need to go shopping for some more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment